Download the NHS App!
The NHS App is owned and run by the NHS. It is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services from your smartphone or tablet.
Available on iOS and Android - download it from the App Store or Google Play.
The NHS App can be used for:
- get advice about coronavirus
- order repeat prescriptions
- check your symptoms
- view your medical record
- book appointments (once the lockdown is lifted)
- register your organ donation decision
- find out more about how the NHS uses your data
For more information click here.