Download the NHS App!
The NHS App is owned and run by the NHS. It is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services from your smartphone or tablet.
Available on iOS and Android - download it from the App Store or Google Play.
The NHS App can be used for:
- get advice about coronavirus
- check your symptoms
- view your medical record
- book appointments (once the lockdown is lifted)
- register your organ donation decision
- find out more about how the NHS uses your data
- order repeat prescriptions*
*Airmid app (SystmOnline on desktops) remains the best way to order repeat prescriptions. NHS App does not feature a 'custom requests' box, so patients are limited to what is on their repeat prescription, and are unable to write messages to the prescribing clerk. Medication also disappears when it needs reauthorising, causing confusion among patients and generating extra telephone traffic.
For more information click here.